What could it be

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonOwner

Reaction score
Hi i own a 6 month old female bearded dragon named Safira, Safira weighs 60 grams. The past few days her behaviour has changed she looks to be shedding soon her nose is going a grey colour like it did other times she has shed. Her behaviour however has changed she never acted like this even when shedding. She seems to be very flighty,scared and trys to hide now and then not often i can see her. She is still eating,pooing,active,alert. Well today she didn't eat much 4 crickets which normaly the lowest she wold eat would be 6, But that only happens if she eats more then 20 insects. Also around her mouth has a blue tinge colour to it what could this be. I know the last time she shed underneath her went a pale cream colour. I also noticed that today she was hungry but wouldn't touch any insects she wanted to do is lick at the sand. Her temps in her enclosure are 42-44 degrees celsius on the hot side and around 24-26 degrees celsius on the cool side. I have removed the sand and replaced it with fake grass i hope i did the right thing. I also think she is a bit dehydrated so i'm going to start bathing her every day, Her stools are good green and white and doesn't smell much. She normally goes once or twice a day depending how much she has eaten. She is getting feed 2cm crickets and woodies and normally eats around 13 of them a day. Safira hasn't been to the vet as the vets here do not deal with reptiles they didn't even know what a bearded dragon was. Also i have a picture poster on the back and sides of Safiras enclosure since owning her she has always tryed to climb the walls of the enclosure cause of the picture background picture of it bellow, Is this normal? Here is a picture of Safira taken today, Does she look dehydrated in the picture.
BILD0073.jpg

BILD0077.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back