What Do You Collect

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

87batesy

Reaction score
Port Pirie, South Australia, Australia, Australia
What do you collect?

I collect Armour & Weapons

IMG_2859.jpg
My 300 Replica's

IMG_2861.jpg
Corinthians Style Helmet
IMG_2864.jpg
Troy Style Armour
IMG_2866.jpg
Misc Martial Arts Weapons

I have much much more........

if this thread gets much interest i will post more

Some pretty cool stuff there!
I don't really collect much other than snakes and toilet rolls, and other random box type things to use as hides lol.

I am currently trying to collect money at the moment, to save for a house.

Nice collection, are they from global gear in Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have thought the shields from 300 were bigger than that?
Is it true to size?

I am currently trying to collect money at the moment, to save for a house.

Nice collection, are they from global gear in Melbourne

Yep all the hemets and armour and Katana's are from Global Gear........

I would have thought the shields from 300 were bigger than that?
Is it true to size?

:( thanks for reminding me...... no i think its like 2/3rds of the actual size didnt find that out until it arrived in the mail

Nice stuff, Batesy. Like abnrml, I'm trying to collect money for a home deposit. I used to collect books but got tired of dragging kilos of extra weight around every time I moved.

I used to collect weapons until my house got ripped off, now I collect reptiles, lol

Less likely someone will steal em :)

Nice stuff, Batesy. Like abnrml, I'm trying to collect money for a home deposit. I used to collect books but got tired of dragging kilos of extra weight around every time I moved.

I know what ya mean i just brought a 5 bedroom home with double carport ensuite/walk in robes a massive pool & shed with power!!!!!!!!! now i gotta pay for it

Attachments

• IMG_2873.jpg
    IMG_2873.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2863.jpg
    IMG_2863.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2865.jpg
    IMG_2865.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2869.jpg
    IMG_2869.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Less likely anyone will be coming to my house seeing as I am fairly certain I new the people that did it last time, in SA too funnily enough.

Not funny at all last time my house was broken into i was in year 7 i found out that it was kids my age in my school and i bet the crap out of one of them and got my bike back.

i have over 650 dolphin statues , 3 quilts, curtains etc but i've packed them away, my sister collects fairies

My brother collects knives and swords, made a couple of knives. I think I have got about 15 or so knives/bayonets. I have made a couple of different weapons (all for display) tonfa out of aluminum too heavy to be used, couple of kubotans and other stuff. I find the engineering of hand held weapons interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not funny at all last time my house was broken into i was in year 7 i found out that it was kids my age in my school and i bet the crap out of one of them and got my bike back.
Yes, they cleaned me out completely, that was when I decided I didn't really like SA and was sorry I had moved there, it was one disaster after another from the minute we arrived from Sydney. Pretty much moved to Melbourne with a car full of stuff and my animals.

Well it wasn't me.i collect reptiles now and the soft little beanie kids.used to collect dvd's,had just over 1000,none burned..all original......the stuff we get rid off huh?miss those bloody piles of movies everyday.working on a new collection of flicks,never say die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back