What do you consider a small collection?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I was just thinking, i consider my collection relatively small. I have about 130 inverts and about 15 herps. What do you guys consider small?

miss b the answer to that is twice as long from half way and hornet i would class a small collection about 5 - 10 animals

Haha nutta, thanks, I will remember that ;)

And yeah, I reckon if you're in single digits you can consider your collection 'small'.

so most wont consider triple digits small lol

Yep , i definatly have a small collection .....but its growing!! hehe

i got 9 reps hopfully soon 10 but im jus running out of room. unless it safe to put beardies outside in the winter in sydney

i wouldnt have considered my collection small and i have 9 herps but its totally up to the individual.

Small is under 5. I have 6, so mine's big :)

It also depends on what you call your collection. If they are just your breeder animals and holdbacks or, do you mean, everything in your collection including hatchies or older animals you are seliing. You could own a pair of coastals and have a clutch 25 eggs and when they all hatch, does that mean your collection has 27 animals in it or just 2?? I normally class my 'collection' as breeder animals and holdbacks, if it is up for sale, they are not generally included. JMO

I would consider 10 animals to be a small collection.

i wouldnt have considered my collection small and i have 9 herps but its totally up to the individual.

That's true grmibeny, if you have 100 animals, then 10 is small, if you have 20 animals, then you may consider 5 or less to be small, definately a personal opinion and most likely based on a comparison to your own collection.

my collection is all animals i have purchased or bred and keeping for future breeding.

I consider any collection that can fit into a shoe box a small collection, ie 1 carpet, 5 childrens, 10 bearded dragons, or 50 geckoes. I can fit everything into 3 shoe boxes so I have a medium collection ;)

I consider any collection that can fit into a shoe box a small collection, ie 1 carpet, 5 childrens, 10 bearded dragons, or 50 geckoes. I can fit everything into 3 shoe boxes so I have a medium collection ;)
Sure jas medium collection:shock:,and you can fit it into 3 shoe boxes,would love to see that:lol:.
You left out the monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back