What do you do? Work? Study?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a mechanic by trade but now i'm also a slave to the family business in the pipeline industry. don't enjoy it a hell of a lot but its a stable income. Also studying project management so i atleast look qualified to be in charge on site.

Long term i'd love to make my other hobby my career and teach/train martial arts full time, or atleast be involved in the industry. No point working away the best part of your life in a job that gives you no real satisfaction, would much rather have something to look forward to when the alarm goes off in the morning. Still a long way to go on that front for me but im determined and train 4-6 days a week so my hard work will pay off one day (i hope).

ive been working as a dental technician for the last 4 or 5 years....time flies when your havi..wait...what

I work at a video shop in a REALLY small town. Awesome job, hang out watching movies and lurking on APS all day. Occasionally get the odd customer..

To PhilK....

Special constable is more or less a law enforcement officer who is not a member of a regular police force but carrys the same law enforcement powers as regular constables. In our case we are basically hospital security hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back