What Gecko/s do you own?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey there. I love Geckos and would love to see photos of the geckos you own. Right now I just have an AHG but am looking to get another one. Sure, Cujo isn't as colourful and bright as the other gecko species but I think he's gorgeous xD

This is him

2.jpg

Prices and other information about the Geckos you own would be fantastic aswell, if not too much trouble.
Regards.

Im hoping to get a u. milli this season. but not sure yet.

Oh good luck with that. What do they look like generally? I don't know much at all about Geckos.

Attachments

• miilli.jpg
    miilli.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 95
I've kept C. marmoratus (marbled geckos), O. tryoni (southern spotted velvet geckos) and U. milii (thick-tailed geckos) I've only got U. milii at the moment though.
Heres some randomly selected pics so I hope they're good :)

Attachments

• MGjuvs1.jpg
    MGjuvs1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 91
  • SVG2.JPG
    SVG2.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 94
  • TTG6.JPG
    TTG6.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 84
I would like to add geckos to my colection. Know any cheep breeders

I starting to get setup into breeding geckos. Have milii breeding consistently at the moment. Pryror is pretty good. Saz has currently helped me out enormously and i have heard JasonL breeds a few things also.

The milii are cool, but these guys are my favs so far.

I've always wanted to keep some of those guys but its one of those things I've never got around to, after uni maybe.

Jordo I assume that last pic is a milli?

If so, they are cute as! Nearly as cute as n.levi

Yeah the pics are in order of there mention, they are cute especially tiny baby ones :)

I have U. Milli's would love Aspers if anyone out there has any for sale.

Don't own any, just have the ones sitting on the window at night catching insects near the water feature light on the verandah. And also a lone Perrons Tree Frog apparently. Cheers Cheryl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back