What happended to........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well slim6y.. since junglist and stary boy.. only disappeared yesterday or the day before.. i vote your response as invalid..
The ppl that garthnfay have mentioned have been gone for a while.. i think..

What happened to slim6y?? I hear he's been "gone" for some time.

;)

Flavirufus was banned and
is plying his lies on ARF as perentie 7

Wow, thats really interesting considering it still says he's a member and only posted last week. You sure you're thinking of the right guy?

thats funny.. cos ur post count says 138 posts..
U never gave anyone a chance to know ya,... to miss ya..
I would say thats why??
Sorry mate..

T'is ok. I was just mucking about. I kind of followed some of the others to ARF. Have met some wonderful people since getting involved with reptiles :D Won't mention names, don't want to embarass anyone...hehehehe..

Also....
Where is Pike1?
Indicus...
They are around dont pannick faye,do you know what happened to Skippy,how long do kangaroos live for,are they holding him hostage at hustville or someone got him in their backyard,what gives FREE SKIPPY!!! more dam important than indicus and pike and smart too.:)

What happened to that young Tasmanian guy, who would always PM people asking them to help him smuggled a python down to him :shock:

His name was or something, joughan? I miss him,.

Everyone at my old school beleives that skippy was a kangaroo that lived in the area and often visited. It had a broken leg or somthing Dr harry from harrys practice came and "fixed" it but we never saw it again. The school was in terry hills which is where the show was shot so it might not just be everyones imagination lol.

Where are Nicole, Grahamh, Hawkeye, lutzd, Alexahnder, SteveThePom, Curly, Sarahbell, Hey_I'm_Sam, Bendragon... oh the list just goes on and on.
I know there's a few old timers back under new names.

Actually it's interesting to go through the members list and realise just how many of the old timers have logged in in the last month, they just don't post any more.

Where are Nicole, Grahamh, Hawkeye, lutzd, Alexahnder, SteveThePom, Curly, Sarahbell, Hey_I'm_Sam, Bendragon... oh the list just goes on and on.
I know there's a few old timers back under new names.

Alexhander is around....just not on APS
SteveThePom logs on time to time - but is happily married now and dosn't need aps :)
Hey_im_sam - last i hear he was living in india for some reason....i forget

Afro is a top bloke who didn't want to be a member on here any more for his own reasons. I doubt he was banned or suspended

Afro is a top bloke and would do anything for anybody. I have'nt seen him since last VHS meeting but I can assure you he is alive and well and funnier than ever.

Soulweaver is also alive and well (I think:shock: ).

Both of these guys have been very good to my family and myself and have helped us expand our collection to what we have today. Come to think of it they have a lot to answer for and I hope my wife does not catch them.:lol:

It's a shame people have moved on. I guess it's like a job....some times people just part ways for various reasons and that is their right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back