What Happened?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand behind our moderators entirely. They are what keeps this website up and running and gernerally a nice place to be. Were they to stop moderating, this site would very soon go down the proverbial plug hole. I appreciate the fact that they put in their own time and money in order for us to be connected with other herpers around australia and the world. If you dont want to be here, I am sure the moderators would be more than happy to remove your account (in between their cleaning up the forums, moderating posts, accepting new members and dealing with complaints/pms/suggestions of others). There are many forums out there that are unmoderated, unruly, abusive and generally full of trash which I am sure would welcome you if that is what you so desire.

Keep up the good work to all our moderators and to those who wish to make life hard for those here, there are many places for you to let of steam without hurting/annoying others.

Amy

i think it would be helpful if people didnt complain so easily. live and let live guys

Dear Sexreturn.
Our members here can sell and trade animals for any price that they like.
If you do not like the price, please do not response. And yes it was rude to do this.
If you like to have say about the prices, you are welcome to start your own topic but be tactfull. Just do not tell people in they advertisements for how much they should sell they animals or products. It is not your business to get involved in private sell this way.
you did not merely ask why they were more expensive and you know it.
best to drop this subject and i hope that all members will learn by this to be respectful to private sales in our for sell section.
No hard feeling, settle down and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back