What herp to pick?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Herp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah go for your own choice.. but i would get a python cuz i already have a lizardd

lol i cant decide the only thing that is a con in having a carpet is that my birdies are in danger!!! lol nah that thing aint gonna be near my birdies

I go crazy over big snakes!! Mum has agreed to let me in 2 or so years, to get that big aviary thing we saw at the pet shop shane-to put a pair of adult carpets in during summer(but thats when my one gets big) so yeah, then i shall be breeding carpets, stimmies, thickies, and the beardies :D

Shane have you read the CALM regulations, your not aloud to keep reptiles in your bedroom, you just have too, when you got your license, ring up A.Coleman and ask for an exeption for them to allow you too keep reptiles in your bedroom

Shane have you read the CALM regulations, your not aloud to keep reptiles in your bedroom, you just have too, when you got your license, ring up A.Coleman and ask for an exeption for them to allow you too keep reptiles in your bedroom

what do u mean cant keep them in your room if that is true it's stupid.

Go all against it and get yourself a Murray Darling carpet. One of the best first time pythons IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back