What is considered Exotic?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant give an Iguana away. They arent worth a penny to most people. I go to trade shows and they just give them away. Gaboons are amazing, my friend has a pair and they are PURE EVIL!! I have had chamelons and they are alot of fun to watch.

they give iguanas away!!! GET ME ONE lol :D

Retics will always be my favourite python, their patterns and attitude are awesome.

Only exotics I would keep are chameleons, Green Iguana's, red tail boa's, albino Burmese python's, corns snakes, and maybe some ball pythons.

But I can live without them... although the red tail boa's are always on my mind, would be the first I got.

Kane

Albino burms, corns, iguanas, and male ball pythons are readily available under $50 and sometimes free.

You cant give an Iguana away. They arent worth a penny to most people. I go to trade shows and they just give them away. Gaboons are amazing, my friend has a pair and they are PURE EVIL!! I have had chamelons and they are alot of fun to watch.

I want one! Damn!
But yeah.. we have the best snakes. :D

man thats not fare

Albino burms, corns, iguanas, and male ball pythons are readily available under $50 and sometimes free.

:cry: I would lobe a burmese python they are gorgous normal or albino I wouldn't care. They grow huge and I'd love show off a snake that big. and so cheap you can't find a python for that much here no ways. Gosh your lucky

How cool are they, you would just need to make sure your next generation is willing to take over their care as they will out live you.

Actually, probably the next two or three generations!

:p

Hix

Thats ridiculous!!! the only snakes we get that cheap are either venomous or a dying python
I heard americans pay thousnads for stumpy tails over there...is that true?

its a shame my goannas arnt allowed to travel over to the states, they would have a ball.

o ya not at much as the burmese pythons. they are causing a huge problem there

Lucky Yanks

you guys are so lucky over there, you get to keep some mad looking animals and you got John Force and Jeff Gordon:D

o ya not at much as the burmese pythons. they are causing a huge problem there

Not as bad as the Burms, but a major problem just the same. They've started swimming out to some of the islands which are currently predator free, and I think some councils have banned them as pets because of the risk posed by escaped animals.

:p

Hix

yeah if you had them in australia they would probly go for about 50 grand each if not more stange isnt it one mans trash is another mans treasure

They are in Australia, and are much cheaper than that, though the fine for having them would not be...

I don't know, the fine usually seems to be about $2000.

burms just get huge. inflorida the only predator is a gator and even they get eaten. Florida has a problem with rabbits, so the burms are always eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back