what is it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep thats a gaboon viper and a big one at that!!

Man I reckon I could feed allfive of my kids to that and it would still be hungry, but the kids would be gone !!!! lol (kidding) Although!

Man I reckon I could feed all five of my kids to that and it would still be hungry, but the kids would be gone !!!! lol (kidding) Although!

hey i remember that bloke. he was off snake wranglers on national geo. come to think of it thats a still from the show.

who said i had a bad memory :D

I'm guessing there's a good five or six feet between the guy and the snake, and the perspective makes it look much larger than it is. The average length is about 120cm, with a maximum of about 180cm.

:p

Hix

Second that Hix, i think that guy would be keeping a fair distance from the snake. Looks like he woke it up...

:shock: Id keep a fair distance from it too! looks like a big healthy one anyway.

I'd agree that it's an illusion peice. There's no way, a Gaboon Viper got that big. That thing is bigger than most Blood Pythons.

i saw that show, it was a very large snake, but that photo makes it look bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back