What is my snake??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nivag

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am just after some advice as I purchased a Jungle python the other day ( and that is how she was sold to me "Jungle python 2yo Female")
Ok first of all she is very agressive but that is ok as i have another female jungle that is as well, But my question is "What exactly is she? "
I have attached some pictures of her and am hoping I could get some input as to her pureness or in my opinion what she is crossed with. I think she is the offspring of a jungle diamond cross.
Please any suggestions would be grateful.gav bite 002.jpggav bite 003.jpggav bite 007.jpggav bite 008.jpg

Thank you again.:D

Its a Jungle Carpet Python, also jungles are known to be aggressive but you might be able to get her to stop by doing things like holding it more, feeding it in a separate cage e.g a plastic tub to stop cage aggression, feeding him/her more often , ect try google it will tell you tonnes of things Hope this helped :D

btw its very pretty i just got my first snake yesterday a woma and am hoping to get a jungle, if you dont mind me asking how much did you get him/her for? :)

Thank you. That is the main reason that i got her was for her colours. I would prefer not to say how much, but put it this way because she is agressive i got her relatively cheap;)

Many jungles have that kind of freckling down their sides. She's a very pretty jungle that is definitely a jungle :)

btw its very pretty i just got my first snake yesterday a woma and am hoping to get a jungle, if you dont mind me asking how much did you get him/her for? :)

If this helps....I got mine as a hatchling last weekend for $150. She/He is bred from SouthernXReptiles and the Moore Lines in QLD. Beautiful snake and I am over the moon that she isn't snappy (no sign of being agro yet!)

Most hatchlings will range from $125+ depending on the lines its bred from and its colouration.

My boy is a SXR line from placid parents (from a reputable APS seller) and I got him for $150, reduced from $250. Couldn't be happier. He is a non-biter like his parents (all are bred for temperament) and I am thrilled with him.

From all the photo's I've seen she is a Jungle. Not crossed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back