What job do you do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i work at panache cafe.
good pay for my age i must say. im at school all week then work friday nights, sat and every second sunday and get around $200- $250 a week :D just for about 18 hours

QUOTE=Kersten;1392022]I had a part of you strapped to my stomach, up my nose and attached to my finger the other day :lol: :shock:[/QUOTE]

you want to give more detail?, or maybe not?.
cheers:)

i wanna work in the S.W.A.T team/under cover team that gets sent over to Mexico to take out the drug dealers and then move into the army

but i also wanna do courses on automachanics, hodiculturists, landscaping, captive animals

just for safety reasons :p

I manage a tilt tray company for a friend
aswell as my abrasive blasting company (sodablasting,sandblasting,fine abrasive and painting.
and an online vehicle restoration supplys shop (just about to open)
and possibley buying or looking after a pannel beating buisness if all goes well

QUOTE=Kersten;1392022]I had a part of you strapped to my stomach, up my nose and attached to my finger the other day :lol: :shock:

you want to give more detail?, or maybe not?.
cheers:)[/QUOTE]

Shhhh you :lol: Sleep study, they're fun :shock:

Astronaut and when im low on cash do a bit of moonlighting as a cosmonaut.

Ok i do something that no one has mentioned yet i am the local colour designer for homes inside and out but my main job when not doing that is working in my family business paint shop which my great grandad started we now have 12 shops. But same as a couple of people on here i am also an ex hairdresser.

ecologist/mathematican, currently finishing my phD, and part time night shift worker at a pathology company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back