What job do you do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad is a Council Worker and Mazza is in Real Estate.

Future snake breeders and tamers of wild children! LOL!

Servant to my growing menagery of animals! :lol:

Actually, currently unemployed but qualified as a commerical and visual artist majoring in photography, computer graphics, video and illustration.

part time projectionist (i make the movies work)

and full time dreamer/ wisher/ do nothing to further my goalsera

im currently geting out of my full time job and going on to try and do somthing.... anything to do with snakes and lizards. (why fight it its all i really want to do)

Teacher - primary for 14 years and now as an Environmental Education Teacher. Love my job!!!

IT - Regional Operations Leader

Get to travel heaps, in fact I am off to Shanghai in March :)

I'm a Wireless Data Consultant.

It's pretty much a better way of saying I do technical support for mobile phone data in a call centre.

I get yelled at constantly and it has certainly changed the way I view people. I really never thought people were so angry. But hence they are!

Quality Assurance Technical Officer and Pre-Operational Technician at a large food manufacturing company. . I really dislike it :/

I do a bit of work doing kids parties with reptiles etc with a company here in Brisbane, but I am a vet student.. and in three years I will be a vet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back