What job do you do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary = Office Machine Technician for the Ricoh Brand Multifunctional Devices. ( I fix copiers etc)

Danielle = Trainee Vet Nurse

Yay, Our First post!

I;m a singer, painter, sculpter, re-born artist, tattooist, full time mum, snake food supplier and wildlife carer. (phew) no rest for the wicked

IT Support Officer at a high school and primary school.
stress free most of the time, good money, mostly nice ppl and 12 weeks paid holidays every year :lol:
Well its only 11 weeks now and technically our pay is averaged throughout the year (they take money out of each pay so they can give us some in the holidays) so we aren't really getting holiday pay.

I'm a School Administrative Manager 3 days a week, Network Administrator 1 day a week and also doing my Grad. Dip. Ed full time externally.

residential care worker - i work with teenagers who have social, emotional and behavioural issues

Donut

Fulltime vet science student at JCU in tville... I also do mystery shopping to try n help myself out a bit, and am going to try and get a job at a place like officeworks, woolworths or something.

Cant wait till i graduate... nearly half way! (3 yrs to go out of 5)

I'm going to be a vet, a reptile store employee, a professional hunter, a professional archer and I'm going to hold the Guinness World Record for "Most snails on ones face"!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Personal slave to Coles, casual book keeper/admin for the family business (when mum needs an extra hand and Im not being slave to Coles lol) and Uni Student

presenter for reptile shows for kids birthday partys, school shows, and other events. but guna b starting my course in beauty therapy and make up soon yay

I'm in a few bands.
I travel the world playing music.
Hey.....it pays the bills

If anyone's going to the Bloodstock Open Air Fest in the UK this August......I'll see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back