what lizard could fit in a 3ft by 2ft by 2ft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calebs92

Reaction score
springfield lakes ,ipswich ,qld ,australia
as the title says what type of lizard could fit in a 3 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot enclosure for all its life with out needing to be upgraded to a bigger on.(perfered not to be skink unless there a fairly big skink)
and dont bother commenting and saying research or look them up because there is way to many to lizard to find.
so if you comment because leave name and size.
thank you

Pygmy Beardies, V. Gilleni, V. Brevicauda

Any gex would be fine in there too.

If you want to handle your lizard go with Pygmy Beardies (Pogona henrylawsoni). If you want to watch an active lizard I'd go with the gilleni.

Gex are very cool too but generally can't be handled very much and are nocturnal so you may not see them when they are at their most active.

Varanus gilleni - Pygmy Mulga Monitor
Gex = geckos
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

V.gilleni = Pygmy Mulga Monitor and gex = acronym for geckos

**edit**
Beat me to it sax :)

how come no-one said a central beardie? well there i said it. thats the size of my boy Yoda's enclosure and he loves it to bits...when he first was in it, it was like he was having an affair with it.

yoda is just about fully grown and has plenty of space

ive seen beardies inc tail be very close to 2ft. Chuck in a few inches for backgrounds etc and its now under 2ft wide and these wont be able to lay without their tails being bent. I felt bad keeping an EWD in a 6'x3' enclosure for similar reasons

Hey Dangles,my beardies in roughly the same sized exo-terra tank and he loves his tank,veery terratorial about his space.i have tried moving him to a bigger enclosure and he stopped eating,hunting and foraging.was a totally different lizard,not my squishie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back