What makes you smile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that is great.... I have a looking but no touching policy(hear that Babe :p) I am a little territorial, not jealous just like clear boundries LOL

Yep, for sure :D Only touching I do is the cuddles. I love to flirt so long as we know we are all just mucking around and stays above board :D Fun, jokes and games makes life more bearable.

I've been smiling all day!

I got to leave the miserable Cerberus and go home to see my snakes :D

Also, my missus passed her last placement for uni (was very stressful) and is closer to moving to Sydney :D :D :D

cheetah cubs. They have the most cutest faces they bring tears to my eyes.
cheetahcub.jpg

When people from Darwin call 26 degrees "bloody freezing" :lol:

You musta missed it, but in another thread you told me that it hasn't been anywhere near 3 degrees in Ipswich. I told you to check the weather, because there have been lots of days in Ipswich where the low points have been 4 and the odd one of 3.

My python is on my head and she is tickling me as she moves around my face. That makes me smile.

You musta missed it, but in another thread you told me that it hasn't been anywhere near 3 degrees in Ipswich. I told you to check the weather, because there have been lots of days in Ipswich where the low points have been 4 and the odd one of 3.

Thats strange cause it hasnt got that cold up here, the lowest was 8 I think.

Ipswich and the sunny coast are two very different animals. I lived there for a few years.

I don't know anyone that doesn't smile when a random baby looks at them and smiles :)

I don't know anyone that doesn't smile when a random baby looks at them and smiles :)

I must be weird.... Babies don't do anything for me, they start to get cool at like 4 or so.

Now a puppy, I can't help but smile at and want to hug.

The start of a holiday, whether I'm going somewhere or not, makes me grin like an idiot.

lol I just remembered, today I was at Australia Zoo and some 5 yr old kid was looking at the Perenties going "Dad, I dont think theyre lizards. They're snakes" His dad, obviously amused was like "Oh really, I can see four reasons why theyre not, how about the things poking out their sides?" The kid was like "Well there are some snakes that have legs... or is it there are some lizards that dont have legs? I'm confused Daddy can I get a drink?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

setting up a tank for the new arrival!
Even finding the branches to go with it makes me smile!

...it's like building a nursery for the little one I guess ;) (you know....minus the pregnancy and human infant!)

My Beautiful Wife.

Just hoping someone doesn't reply to this with "Your beautiful wife..."

But then, that wouldn't make me smile....

My smile thing for the day.... Sea lions chasing you up the beach - we went to a beach here in South Otago called Cannibal Bay (the name made me smile already)... There was a group of Hooker Sealions (yes, the Hooker part made me smile too - pro sealions...) and they were so funny to watch - always fighting...

My 11 year old took some film of it (not high quality) but if you're keen here's the link:

YouTube - ‪Sealions @ Cannibal Bay‬‏

Even the one waddling at the start still makes me laugh....

We watched them for about 45 minutes... My partner and her two kids were too scared to get as close as my daughter and I. That was funny too (half way through this vid I yelled at them to come closer haha).

My guy

Sunny days and clear blue skies

Baby animals

Alf Stewart :lol:

[video=youtube;vyl5Mwr84MA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyl5Mwr84MA&[/video]

Don't put it in your mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back