What makes you smile?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Always ask someone you love before you put anything in your mouth" Hahahaha

Oh my - the lion is so correct!!!

Incidentally... I was not looking up "Things not to put in your mouth" when I found this video... I was looking up old American electrical safety adverts with Louie the Lightning Bug (who plays the blues) so I could show my Physics and Science classes to highlight electrical safety.... Because Louie the Lightning Bug knows ALL!!!

applying for a job, getting an interview that day, and hired the next :D
mind you, it's no thrilling job...but employment for a uni student, can't complain!

My daughter & son always manage to make me smile.....even when they are mis- behaving, their different personalties just get the better of me everytime! My fiance, he always cheers me up on a bad day......usually caused by having to deal with the ex......a good strong bundy helps with this too! All my animals make me smile, but i definately have a soft spot for my staffy, Brocky, when he grunts & snorts like a pig while trying to 'talk' to me, i cant help but laugh! I also smile when with good friends & family.....getting my first snake......that caused a smile that i still hvnt lost! There are plenty of other things that make me smile, i will stop though cause i could be here all day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back