What one should i get?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsixtyone

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Mum and Dad havent got me anything for christmas so they said i can get another lizard. It has to be under $200. Heres the list of what i allready have:
Eastern Blue Tongue
Jacky Dragons
Central Beardies
Water Dragons
Thankyou, J:)

easy, you should get something you want, not what the majority of aps thinks is cool.

Southern Angles pop up quite regularly, i saw some up for sale not too long ago, but they are all sold... they sell for $80-$190. Get a Central Netted Dragon!

I just wanted some ideas, i really want a Southern Angle Headed Dragon but some how i dont think i will find one.

hey mate get some of the southern Angle headed dragons, they are so awesome and quite easy care.. i got 3 of them for Christmas (got them early)

shinglebacks are cool, although they might be hard to get, and not sure if you'd get one under $200! Have you thought about Geckoes? sounds like you have the makings of a very cool collection!

I agree with RS water dragons look very cool, not to mention how cool their enclosure setups can be it you give it ago. They need a good size enclosure, but after they are a few years old build a nice outdoor enclosure for them with a pond, then you can add other things like Long Neck Turtles, Eastern Beardies and Eastern Bluies.
Whatever you decide make sure its something you can afford to fit comfortably in your house for how ever long it lives!

Is there a breeder out there or some one who is selling angle headed dragons and viewing this

hey mate
my 1st reptile was a bluee and there preety cool and i have central netted dragons there mad
they cost about $100 to $70 and they have beautiful colouring and patterns
i would get centtral netted dragons
thats me though
ur choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back