what other hobbys do you have besides herps?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say photography. definetely another passion of mine.
but thats it. reptiles and photography. and they go great together :D:D:D:D
mel

i like to sleep.. a lot.
i dont usually get outta bed on weekends at all. ahhaha :D
i used to work on my car a lot too...always seemed to be somethign wrong with it but 3 months after i replaced the engine someone stole it :( and my new car is reliable and doesn't break so i've lost the desire to work on cars anymore haha.
....im secretly addicted to myspace too...

Stitched- How many jumps have you done? I'm planning to get more into skydiving. It's just finding the time. I've done 19 jumps and don't have my own gear. What container and chute do you use?

Anyone who surfs from Melb and up for a surf any day. Everyone turns into a wuss in winter, and i'm left going on my own. Bloody summer surfers, never surf but going around claiming it. Why?

GRAFFITI which involves drawing and Ive also made a DVD for the crew I right for!!
DVDS I have a massive collection but now I got my blue ray I gotta buy some again arhhh
BUILDING mainly trying out some enclosure concepts these days
FISHING although not as much as I would like to
CAMPING or anything to do with the great outdoors i.e herping, hiking, 4wd etc..

Also music and playin bass( Metal, Punk. anything hard and fast) Have been told i have to many hobbies, starting to believe them

Anyone who surfs from Melb and up for a surf any day. Everyone turns into a wuss in winter, and i'm left going on my own. Bloody summer surfers, never surf but going around claiming it. Why?

My hubby is from a surfing village in Wales and he used to go surfing with his mates on Christmas day every year - even if they had to walk through snow and frost to get to the water! Now that's hardcore...

dogs
rescue (dogs!)
dogs
reading
training my dogs
dogs
gardening
photography, but I'm hopeless,
oh and did I mention dogs! :p

Surfing, Moto X, Snowboarding anything thats keeps me active, with a few exceptions ofcourse BEER! being the main one....:lol:

motorcycle hooliganism

Giddy Up Robbie! - Always think of you when i see Matt Mingay and Robbie Bulger at the V8 Sueprcars screaming up and down the track being maniacs. Top Stuff!

You need to post some more pics of you doing these stunts when you can :)

Giddy Up Robbie! - Always think of you when i see Matt Mingay and Robbie Bulger at the V8 Sueprcars screaming up and down the track being maniacs. Top Stuff!

You need to post some more pics of you doing these stunts when you can :)

:shock: Deffinatly want to see those pics, iv seen these guys a few times they are so entertaining, do some awsome stunts, the madest burnouts iv ever seen on a Bike!:p

My hubby is from a surfing village in Wales and he used to go surfing with his mates on Christmas day every year - even if they had to walk through snow and frost to get to the water! Now that's hardcore...
That's awesome. I don't know why people stop in winter when it gets cold. I've been going pretty much every day unless its good kiteboarding conditions. Anyone from melb up for a surf right now? I'm leaving now to go to Gunnamata (just checked swellnet and it's glassy 6-8 foot), ill probably be at the reef to the right, i drive a black storm ute. Would be sweet to bump into a fellow herper.

Zdogs - Love the pic of your dog. I remember reading somewere you name all your dogs starting with Z. I thought I was the only strange one doing that. We have had Zephyr and Zeus the Rotties and we now have Zoe the Staffy.

I love hunting with a rifle and with a compound bow. try to get away hunting as much as possible but it is never enough ( too busy selling snakes :) ) . I also collect anything from Hawaii or the pacific islands for my TIKI bar at home. Anyone want to get rid of some tikis ????? LOL ; - )

Basketball
Cycling
Drinking beer
Getting tattoos...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back