Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipercat

Reaction score
I was thinking of naming my new snake a South western carpet python something like Apep or Apohpis (Egyptian gods) or maybe Slinky or Binky

Any suggestions ??

For snake names I mean

Naming is such fun! (My latest is called Stormboy). Peyote is a great name for your spotted, Slim6y! And I agree with you about the exotic names. But somehow,
Bevan has a certain appeal too! (Dugga, are you an old YTT fan? :lol: I'd never have guessed!)

YTT? don't even know what that is Bevan was just the first came i thought of.

Beautiful snake vipercat, i'm going to face the same problem when i get mine (cant half tell that i'm stupidly excited)

i agree with slim6y, the egyptian name sounds a little more appropriate, but if you're going to to with that theme there are a few others

Sekhmet: the general, renound for his fierce temperament
Bastet: Sun goddess, known for agility and stealth
Or Apep (the literal name for aphopis) but keep in mind this one is not a god but technically a villan (the antithesis of the sun gods)

or maybe go with one you just like the sound of :)

sorry for rabbiting on, just a bit of a fan of egyptian history.

Young Talent Time. Bevan was a particularly dishy guy on there!

i called my new coastal Rapsity but i too need help with a name LOL

Can't have been to dishy with a name like Bevan :lol:

Quoth is cool! Some of my snake's names are just letters thrown together to make random sounds...
Po, Shu, Ling, Gish. Actually, his full name is Blue Gish. :D

Bevan was dishy enough for all genders to admire!

SSSSHHH Afro, you weren't ment to tell anyone sweetie :lol:

Frank
Steven
Bob
Alfred
Arnold.... for boy names

Ann
Stefany
Ebony
Jade
Amee

They're all pretty good names :lol:

Sorry Lily, gonna have to disagree....Vinnie Del Tito just rocked my world :lol:

I like Apophis.

Trouser!

Vinnie Del Tito and Joey Perrone, are now garbage men.....or if they aren't they should be :eek:

Oh Scotty....*shakes head*....

Actually I know a few people who called their snake that :shock:

what about greg pionton i think he was really gay lol i met him a couple of times and he was hanging around the train station toilets in essendon..... tisk tisk tisk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back