What sort carpet is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I've seen anything like that before Afro, first I thought diamond something due to the colour, than I thought maybe a really, really dark bredli? Hard to tell. I'm far from an expert in these kinda games!!

Is it? :oops: - Something I havn't seen before! I take it that one's young? The few photos I've seen of roughies they have some real nice colours as adults?

im with you afro i trade my car in a heart beet for that! (although i only paid 2k for it and it wouldnt be worth that know, not bad for a 12k snake!

Dont know where you got that picture! Almost as ugly as those green tree carpet pythons! You have to have a better pic than that though? Maybe Ill get into trouble for posting my opinions again!!!!

Morelia_Hunter said:
Dont know where you got that picture! Almost as ugly as those green tree carpet pythons! You have to have a better pic than that though? Maybe Ill get into trouble for posting my opinions again!!!!
Nothing wrong with not liking something, I think the same of the Albino Darwins, we all just have different taste ;)

re What

If you see an adult one curled up at the reptile park,its interesting to see a reall one but they are so so drab and ordinary looking.So if someone keeps one its not bvecause of color as a coastal would look better,on a positive note they have nice teeth :D

And you know sometimes I just like to fool around. I dont like smiley faces. I was there when those pics were taken. I saw those snakes 2 years ago and was surprised to see how big they got in such a little time. I wouls swap one of my children for that snake!!! Good thing i dont have any yet!

re What

No compehendo last bit but the first bit yah yah!!! :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dicco said:
Try Rough Scaled Python Foxy ;)

I thought it was a rhetorical question with a name like "roughie.jpg" for the photo.

I love the look of these snake. There is something about the shape of the head combined with those bumpy looking scales that really stands out.... then there is those teeth ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back