What sort of Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeasaurus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I bought this fella about a year ago, he was advertised as a Vic. He aint all Vic though as you can see, I was thinking maybe Vic/Jungle hybrid. Any thoughts people?

When you say it's a "Vic" do you mean an Imbricata? I haven't seen many but the ones I have seen have had similar markings to yours.

Yeah Greebo. Imbricata, only I have a couple more and they look nothin like this one. The pics do no justice for him, he's brilliant black & white with faint yellow dorsal patterns.

Thanks guys. I was hopin to breed with him this year but the female is still about a year off.

That's why I asked. Not all Metcalfei are Murray Darlings. MDs are only a locality form of Metcalfei. So that is a Victorian form of Metcalfei then? Makes sense to me, the metcalfei around here look nothing like MDs.
Or lets just call it an Inland python..... :D

I've seen a few M/D's,Inlands & Westerns but never anything like him. Thats why I snapped him up (plus the fact $150 for a 6' M/D is a steal)

Heres the big fella, bout 16' of male Scrubby (never bitten) YET....
will post more later when get a chance Craig.

Looks alot like an MD to me that scrubby is nice how old is the VIC and what length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back