What sort of lizard is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Another of my native visitors, anyone know what this is, I am saying an Eastern Water Dragon, but not too sure....

All up he is an impressive lizard with lovely markings.

Mikk

Attachments

• Lizard1.jpg
    Lizard1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 229
YUP THATS A EASTERN WATER DRAGON , HEHE SWIMMIN IN THE POOL , LOL

eekk caps

I second that - EWD... very cute... They're fine animals... I was thinking of getting EWD's before I got my spotted... But I just thought it crawl to keep such a freedom loving animal in a tank... I was going to build a large outdoor enclosure - but those plans are still in the pipeline...

yer.... I have sorta released mine into a huge pond in the back yard with the turtles.... there best where they can have a good run round :)

and i still get to see em :)

I second that - EWD... very cute... They're fine animals... I was thinking of getting EWD's before I got my spotted... But I just thought it crawl to keep such a freedom loving animal in a tank... I was going to build a large outdoor enclosure - but those plans are still in the pipeline...

yeah i had mine inside but i wanted to give them a bit more freedom so i built a large outdoor enclosure for them they love it.

oh yeah it 100% EWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back