What sort of snake is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of a cat; shoulda left the python long enough for its food to settle.

what do you mean what a waste, we didn't plan for it to regurgitate it. by the time we put it in the bag and in the car it was well and truly down. when we got back we put it where tony keeps his snakes before releasing ( a corner of a room) and a few hours later when we went to release it it had already regurgitated it. the most single foul smelling this have actually smelt. i spewed up, come to think of it everyone did, tony, troy, Jodie

Last edited:
To cat owners keep your cat inside or else,
I have personally experienced the worst that can happen first hand. While spending a day with tony Harrison the good coast snake catcher we were called to a very disturbing situation. Upon arrival a lady came running out distressed and screaming saying "quick help its got him its got him hurry please!". When we rushed out the back of her house a large carpet python had a moggy half way down its mouth. There was nothing we could do. It was gone by the time we got there. If you dont care if you let your cat out then u think of what you would do if you saw your cat being eaten by a carpet. There is nothing you can do if it has it long enough.
So do u want to let your cat out by itself, do you?
Then we had to deal with a 7ft carpet giving the cat back a few hours later

Yeah, I watched that video..Wow that must of been horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back