What the hell is bump?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrOsteo said:
BargainBucket said:
black stump.
that's what happens when your LUMP gets PUMPed and you CUMP....... 6 times in one night :oops:

oooooo hahahahahahahahaha man i neally pissed myself :lol: thats the funniest thing i have ever herd :lol: :lol: :lol:

olivehydra said:
Kersten said:
You are SO not sorry Olive :p He says to tell you that they're fine (and that he's really disturbed by your depth of knowledge about Thomas and Co)

Toms all cool, its Noddy and Big Ears you need to concern yourself with.

I kinda have a soft spot for Bill and Ben :oops: Fwabadaw! Oh dear, the kids have finally driven me insane.

Parko said:
rodentrancher said:
:lol: :lol: and ROFL!! Not trying to encourage them Poss, I really don't know how one would "bump" something back up to the top of the list! Cheers Cheryl
Hi Rodentrancher, the site is formatted so that if you type the word Bump then the thread will go to the top of the list. It only works with the word ''Bump'', not lump or chump or hump or pump or anything else that rhymes with bump, the system only recognises the word ''bump''. Hope this helps.

tend to disagree (load of .....)

If you put any word in it will jump to the top. As happens when you actually write something of meaning?

I can write some thing of meaning, "bikinis".

TB:
arnt they those things found under bikini tops.
TB:
bikinis
TB:
ooooh yeeeeeah!!
TB:
hmmmm, and cump is not a work ah, what sort of work is it then. ??????? good one Rob :lol: :lol: what ever it means. :wink: :lol:
TB:
hump the bump

Rob is there something going on we all should be told, or is it just you are deviate?? :lol:

Really Dr Osteo? Geez that's amazing. Lol.

Thanks Bargain bucket, it is true actually, i am the champ of no ken do.

ha ha ha, I need serious counciling. But my shrink needs to wear a bikini.

who would have thought this DUMP of a BUMP topic would've got so many CHUMPs PUMPing

The world would be a better place if all shrinks wore bikini's

You know if I subscribed to the Fruedian views of psychoanalysis I might think you had some issues with obsession Blue...thankfully I don't so all I'll say instead is geez mate buy a magazine! :lol:

Hey c'mon guys bikini talk belongs in the dating thread, this one is just for saying ''Bump''. That's why we have so much trouble on APS ,people just can't stay on topic, consider this a members warning please.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back