What the hell is bump?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuscus that was just wrong :shock:

Moose: that's a fantastic picture, wish I'd had more like that taken myself when I was pregnant! And it's nice to see a man put up something like that :D

I think you're just having fun there messing with our heads, whether it happened or not there's still no need to inflict that kind of disturbing image on innocent bystanders! :shock: :lol:

no no no pics

fuscus i'm having my breakfast mate.

save that for a later time.

infact no don't. Never

Oh you're a sick man Blue, bad enough we have to hear about bikini clad grannies...we don't need to see them too! I didn't realise your bikini fetish was that bad :p

Pfffft stop pretending Fuscus, you loved every second of it!

Bumps that hump and stumps that jump and clumps that pump and fox in socks on box on Lox.

Now I'd be really worried if the stumps that jump had lumps! I'd be off to a doctor quick smart!....Fuscus, you'd better stay away from that grannie, you don't know where she's been.....

Or perhaps he DOES know where she's been :twisted: Lol sorry Fuscus :oops: .......oh hell we both know I'm not :lol:

Bump :wink: whats going on with this thread :roll: Is everyone on drugs :wink:

Funny you should say that Colin...I get asked that all the time....You should see people's faces drop with disappointment when they realise I'm just naturally like this :lol: :mrgreen:

"I'm on the Drug
I'm on the Drug
I'm on the Drug that killed River Phoenix"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back