what to do with my 6ft aquarium?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beney_boy

Reaction score
im moving my long-finned eel into a different tank and this leaves me with a beautiful 6ft long x 2ft high x 1.5ft wide aquarium. any suggestions for what to keep in it? im after a lizard or monitor more then likely.
cheers, ben.

beardies are great first reptiles, and then theres water dragons they get nice and big,and if you want a monitor i would go for a ridge tail or a gilens.

Just don't forget that glass isn't the best material for obtaining heat!

i was thinking of moving my water dragon into there but the last time i tried a tank with a large water area he went skitz and almost drowned himself. even though hes called a WATER dragon, he hates the stuff. i was thinking something along the lines of a water monitor but i read up a bit and they would outgrow too quickly. ridgies were next in line or beardies but i really wanted something rainforest looking.

get a croc since you are in vic......and because you can.

apply for an advanced or whatever you need and go for it.
They are awesome, and cheaper than most monitors.

and the fact parks and wildlife would probably make you wait till you are 18 before they let you get one.

Get a freshwater croc or a mertens water monitor, both would be great in that tank.

And why do people feel the need to just post "lol" ? :?

1st of put some pics up
sorry if some1 said this already i didnt read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back