what to do with my spare enclosure???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black_headed_mon

Reaction score
hey,
i have a enclosure it is 6x6x4 currently with gippys in it but i'm going to move them outside soon.what to put in it now cause i'm certainly addicted,or another idea i had was to halve it and have two 6x3x4 enclosures or one 6x3x4 and two 3x3x4 and use the smaller ones for when if i breed eventually? big decisions arggggggggg!!

its ok i have a spare enclosure as well and not allowed any more reps just no space at all. i gotta come up with a idea on what i can do with it

nah sorry peeps mrs camera still broken,lazy when it comes to anything but herps!!

quick question do u think the gippy's need any heat outside or just a nice dry spot sheltered from the elements??

defective just add one in there and say don't know how it got there. hahaha

Last edited:
Get frillys.

Cheers Brenton

Frillies are a great idea, or maybe a medium/large monitor species. Depending how it's decked out after the gippys, maybe one of the water monitor species.

hey,
i have a enclosure it is 6x6x4 currently with gippys in it but i'm going to move them outside soon.what to put in it now cause i'm certainly addicted,or another idea i had was to halve it and have two 6x3x4 enclosures or one 6x3x4 and two 3x3x4 and use the smaller ones for when if i breed eventually? big decisions arggggggggg!!

Something I've always thought would be very cool and quite unique in a home is to get some tropical plants, establish a tropical ecosystem in the enclosure and get a range of tropical butterfliesand moths to breead and have on display in the enclosure.

Low cost once established and low maintenance, they'd virtually look after themselves - all you'd need to is to regularly mist the ecosystem to keep the humidity right for them.

The dead butterflies and moths can go to the Lizards as treats, the surplus pupae and larvae too. And you could probably sell mounted butterflies and moths to collectors too.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Aww,No fun when you hi-jack your own thread.And I wasn't going to say that in tubs you can stack and rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back