what to put on the bottom of your reptile enclosure??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stomk4

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hello, i was just wondering what is the best stuff to use on the bottom of your reptile enclosures.

example: Sand, hay, gravel, pebles?

thanks for the replys guys i just found a fourm that said fake grass? lol typical after i made the thread i found something lol

specie is spotted python

i use aspen for my snakes, critter's crumble for my dragons and coco peat (i think) for my frogs.

hello, i was just wondering what is the best stuff to use on the bottom of your reptile enclosures.

example: Sand, hay, gravel, pebles?
i use oz breeder pellets , for all bar 2 of my snakes [ the other 2 have the wild crystals]

Last edited:
There will be a million different answers to this. I use kritters crumble as I find it affordable and easy to clean, but as said above different species have different requirements. For example Womas love to burrow, so sand is good for them. My 3 all use the critters crumble and i have had no problems at all with it!

Fake grass for my carpet and stimmie easy and looks good, its what i use along with wood chips for another carpet and black headed, also looks good, and i take my snakes outside 5 days after eating, they usualy do there business after 5 mins or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back