What Type Of Carpet Python Is This?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

childreni_440

Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me these pics asking me what type it was. Initially i thouht coastal. What do you guys think? Ps sorry about the pic quality.

Has anyone else noticed the pink colour on the snake in the first pic.

I didn't think Coastals did that when being fed, thats to say my Coastals don't. Niether do any of my other carpets.

My diamonds get very pink around the neck area when feeding.

Althought the python in the first pic looks like a coastal, does anyone else think maybe it might have diamond in it.

The snake in the second pics looks to be 100% Brisbane Coastal.

My coastal had the pinkyness about her when she was young, it faded at about 12-18 months I'd say coastal for sure IMO

hi,
we have a coastal from brisbane and she looks the same as this one, my guess is thats it's a brisbane coastal, ours is very dark and looks outstanding,

cheers,
steve........

Althought the python in the first pic looks like a coastal, does anyone else think maybe it might have diamond in it.

The snake in the second pics looks to be 100% Brisbane Coastal

They are both the same python.

Thanks everybody for your input.

Well there you go, never seen a coastal go pink b4.

It has a nice head patern.

Could be coastal as everyone says although i've held coastal jungle crosses that looked exactly the same,same head patterning too....have to trust the seller on what they say it is!

Havent seen many around here with that much head pattern, might be from further north than brissy or have atherton or jungle in it.

My coastals go the pink colour mainly when feeding .
I think it looks coastal although i have never seen those head patterns on on before .

I have a few Brisbane Coastals that go quite pink when constricting and feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back