What was your first???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first record I ever bought..it was a single...It's My Party...by Lesley Gore.

1) What was your first album ever purcased -
Spice girls LMAO i was little... the 2nd was the south park album lol
2) what was the first concert you ever went to-
rumba, they stopped doing those years ago tho does anyone remember them in s.a? pink was playing at the one i went too

Cant remember the first album but the first concert I went to was Salt N Peppa. Those girls were so kewl!

Beach Boys - Surfing USA.

Dire Straights in Sydney approx 22 years ago.

Hey Mungus, I went to that concert too/1

Couldn't get over Mark Knofler not speaking the audience.

Did anyone else see Queen at the Hordern Pavilion?

Hate to say it but I was only a little tacker.

Culture Club record

Johny Chester concert (when i was a wee little lad :lol: )

Now 99.99999% of my cd's dvd's and everything else i own is silverchair

1 st album AC/DC- TNT and Dirty Deeds (bought at same time).

1st gig was Guns & Roses in 89 (17 yo)

First Album - I was given Michael Jackson "Bad" on tape
First concert - Ice Cube and Cypress Hill in either 91 or 92

i think the first album was Metallica kill em all
first concert was Pantera Great Southern Trendkill tour.

I can beat everyone here haha. my first concert was the AUSTRALIAN IDOL concert they did after the show (first season), think I was 16-17. took my gf who was a huge fan for her birthday pressie! second concert was disturbed/korn at riverstage, just trying to redeem myself.....

dont know what first album was.

My older cousin gave me my first cds:

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
Bathory - Blood Fire Death

I am forever in debt to my cousin for introducing me to the darker (better) side of music.

Hell yeah!:D

First album Deep Purple Machinehead , first concert Rolling Stones at Kooyong [ Midnite rambler ] . Didnt have a ticket , jumped fence into ladies toilet then tried to look innocent walking out to seats .

my first cd was garth brooks

first concert was garth brooks

well actually i did go see some boy band before that from america with my cousin but i cant remember who they were lol

I was 12 and got my birthday money ...wanting to rebel against my parents after making me listen to the likes of wings and ABBA ...I bought the album (and at the time only knew one song on there,bought it more cause of what the cover looked liked)...IRON MAIDEN number of the beast ...I flogged that record to death ....
when I was a teen in western Sydney ..they use to put on alot of concerts at flemington markets where alot of bands got together ..so I saw many a band in one concert ..ranging from radiators ,angels ,rose tattoo,eurogliders,uncanny Xmen,UB40,midnight oil,all on one day ..sort of like what the big day out is now ...singular concerts aimed at one band would be U2 at the Sydney Entertainment centre I was 14 and my sister took me along to it ....
I went to that U2 gig as well - they did one only and the EC was mostly full but U2 werent really known then? I only went as there were a cpl of Irish lads at school that knew of them.
Did you ever go to Narara? I only went in 84 and it was wet and a *****fight! Had some crazy times tho' Makes all the current 'festivals' tame, timid and tepid :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back