whats your biggest fear

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is actually slightly amusing.. but snakes..

i used to have nightmares they were in my bed and stuff..

that scene from the craft messed with me..

but i dunno i realllllly hate spiders.

Cockroaches :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(they scare the absolute bejeesus outta me :cry:)

heights and that is it that i know of. as a kid i hated roaches cause one got in my sleeping bag:( but i got over that

Public speaking! That's probably about the only thing I would call a 'fear' that I have.

lol and u live in brissy !!! ><

Yeah I think that's why... I've had some baaaad experiences with the disgusting little critters :cry:

One flew straight at my face once, another landed on my shoulder while I was sitting on the back steps talking on the phone, and one landed on my knee once. I get goosebumps just thinking about them, they creep me out. My brother chased me around the house with a dead one once, I screamed and bawled my eyes out :cry:

And we're coming into summer ... :rolleyes: :cry: *starts to hyperventilate*

Im fine with performing in public, speaking in public etc etc... But heights and roaches are my undoings!! I'm OK sleeping in a room where there is an escaped 17cm centipede... But not roaches. No way!

im gonna have to say turtles.. they creep me out, i dnt no how any one could keep them as pets,,

Im scared of spinal injury, brain damage or getting body parts severed. Im fairly sure i also have some irrational fears but i cant remember them now, i guess thats a good thing but it could also mean im in greater danger from them.

As a kid i used to be scared of heaps of stuff various critters some spiders, various strange looking insects, the dark, things out of my control other random stuff including fictional characters that wernt meant to be scarey.

i used to be scared of needles.. bloodtests

fine with tattoos.. but its something about the nurse and then seeing the size of the needle.. and yeah

i have this fear that im gonna spend my last $1 in the world,on a water bowl for a new herp lol people say us AHA need help fast!! its my biggest fear
oh and also dieing alone...

AHA= australian herpers amonyoms

motor bikes and crossing busy roads

and...... really deep water :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back