Wheatie PICS ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks cool mate, hopefully i will have some little ones like him this season. :) fingers crossed

Thanks Harley James n Francis, couldn't be happier, super temperament, great feeder which is not to common with Ants and pretty to boot :) He's from Congo-Pythons lines, Thanks again Kurt ;)

They are going well, here is a pic for perusal, Will have a few up for sale soon.

Attachments

• WB2.jpg
    WB2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 231
this is what i have been waiting for brett. Thanks a heap mate and best of luck with Sheldon. He looks amazing. Will get much better with time also so you better keep us updated haha.

Cheers Adam ;) He had his second shed the other day thats when most of the pics were taken

One word... WOW! He is looking soooooooo sexy now, you'll have a VERY hard time trying to find a "suitable" lady-friend for him!

Thanks for sharing, and for the update...!

Best,
Carolyn

They are going well, here is a pic for perusal, Will have a few up for sale soon.

That's a gorgeous wheatie beeman. Very nice patterning on its neck. I'd love one like that!!!

Last edited:
Gorgeous little snake Smithers!! I came home today to find the little guy that i picked up on the weekend had just started his shed, had it off over his head. Just gunna leave him alone for a few hours and see how he goes, hoping that he doesn't have any problems, little bugger has trashed his click clack though.

One word... WOW! He is looking soooooooo sexy now, you'll have a VERY hard time trying to find a "suitable" lady-friend for him!

Thanks for sharing, and for the update...!

Best,
Carolyn

Cheers,..I think so too ;)

Gorgeous little snake Smithers!! I came home today to find the little guy that i picked up on the weekend had just started his shed, had it off over his head. Just gunna leave him alone for a few hours and see how he goes, hoping that he doesn't have any problems, little bugger has trashed his click clack though.

Thanks Dan, Sheldon shed last night so thought what a good time to update some pics. He just downed a pinkie so back to the cave for a snooze for a day or so.

He is comming along well, Looks good :)

It wont be that hard to find a good looker to pair with him, you only have to know where to look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back