Where do you feed your pythons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaspy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where people feed there pythons, do you have a seperate click clack? do you feed them in enclosure? do you just lay the on a table?

No judgement, just curious . :D

One snake in an enclosure = feed in enclosure.
Two snakes in an enclosure = feed one in enclosure the other in a tub.

I feed 2 of my older pythons inside their enclosure and they are fine.
My 6 month old jungle only eats outside her enclosure on the table lol.

What Snowman said. I've never fed anywhere else.

i feed mine in their enclosures except my darwins i take them out and feed them separately give 'em a light mist and back into the enclosure..

i feed mine in their enclosures except my darwins i take them out and feed them separately give 'em a light mist and back into the enclosure..
Why do you give them a light mist?

i dont do it all the time but occasionally, just to make sure they dont smell like rodents and one decides to eat the other lol
Thats is an interesting thought, not sure if it would help or not but I take it you house two in the same enclosure.

Thats is an interesting thought, not sure if it would help or not but I take it you house two in the same enclosure.

yes i do... well they were'nt always together as i accidentally broke one of the enclosures lol mental note do not sit or stand on your enclosure testing its strength while inhibited...

yes i do... well they were'nt always together as i accidentally broke one of the enclosures lol mental note do not sit or stand on your enclosure testing its strength while inhibited...
Sounds like something I may have done about 15-20 years ago. Many people keep multiple snakes in one enclosure. I am thinking that the spray may help with the smell a little but from experience the smell of rat is hard to wash off with water alone. Also the cold spray of water from an atomiser may not feel the best to a snake that is looking for warmth to digest. That is only my thoughts though and someone else may be able to say either way, at least you were thinking about things.

i feel all my snakes in their enclosures or tubs.

Woma: in enclosure. Jungle: hopefully in enclosure, waiting a while.

Both snakes in there enclosures, they have separate tanks, although there was this one time when my murray launched out the tank at me ( well the rat ) and ended up on the floor View attachment 295847

Enclosure dont like the idea of having to put snappy snakes back in enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back