where is every body

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parko forum can get bad time to time, but we can handle lot of troubles by deleting and editing.
Chat is to quick for me and time consuming to moderate.
We talked about that with Junior, and we are willing to giv it another go with out responsibility to APS. People in the chat would have to be able to self controll it and if some idiot start to ruin the atmosfere, just to ignore him. Complaint to APS mods would be pointless. we will see how that will work.

We just asked current chat owners if they like to link they chat with APS that way we will be not responsible for running it

Gee I don't think I have ever been referred to as a Bozo before cause I am assuming that Parko was aiming part of this 'compliment' at myself. As for 'experienced', it's all relative because I am sure we all have something to learn of one another as the world of herps is a big one.

Despite the varying of opinions, which is what a forum is all about, those of us who are prepared to debate a topic, voice an opinon, defend a stance with regards to issues relevant to herps
should be able to do so.

Rina you are not who I am refering to. And dont worry I am obviously a bit of a bozo myself! :lol:

It is fine to debate topics, Rina, if is done in a pleasant manners. If not - I or moderators will delete it.
Our forum is all about tolerant discussion and having fun; not all people are rocket scientists. It is not our way here to score points and hurt the other person because of mistakes or lack of knowledge.. I am sure there is always a civilised way to disagree. But I am sure that you know that, and you will act as mature herper on this site. I am sure that Parko did not mean to attack you.

I am bozo too, hi insectivor, looking to gets some frogs do you still have any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back