Where to buy vermiculite ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacques92

Reaction score
I am just wondering where to purchase vermiculite ?
I had a look at my local pet shop but they dont sell it so i was wondering if anyone know a good online shop that sells it or where else i can buy it from
thanks
:)

The cheapest you will buy across the counter is probably via an agricultural outlet. Look up retail outlets for agriicultural chemicals or products in your area and take it from there.

Blue

The answer to any question starting with, 'Where can I buy....' is always Bunnings :)

You can certainly buy vermiculite and perlite at Bunnings. I buy my perlite by the 100 L bag at an ag supply store a hell of a lot cheaper than it would be at Bunnings. It is also agriculture standard and so has firm structure to it. The hydroponics store might also be worth investugating if you want to save on the cost. I appreciate you need to balance accessibility to an outlet but you will find it cheaper.

You can certainly buy vermiculite and perlite at Bunnings. I buy my perlite by the 100 L bag at an ag supply store a hell of a lot cheaper than it would be at Bunnings. It is also agriculture standard and so has firm structure to it. The hydroponics store might also be worth investugating if you want to save on the cost. I appreciate you need to balance accessibility to an outlet but you will find it cheaper.

yeah bunnings isn't always the cheapest,but also people don't want to always buy 100l bags.Some of us are small time .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back