Where's where's inny?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What happened to the where's inny thread? Surely it wasn't deleted? Just asking because it seems to have dissapeared and i thought there may be something wrong with the site.

weird how threads go missing sometimes, it was a non agressive chit chat thread so wouldn't have been deleted, that'd be plain silly. Any idea what happened to it anyone?

Don't know for sure mate but some strange things have happened since the upgrade here! Seems to be getting sorted though, let's just keep our fingers crossed that nothing important goes missing.

Oh ok, maybe we should let slatey junior know if a thread went missing for no reason, because the glitch in the system wont discriminate between what we think is important or not. Thanks for replying Afrik, gotta respect your admirable courtesy and honest approach.

Don't!! You'll have me blushing :) Slate J knows of the problems and I believe he is working on them as much as he can. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed meantime :)

LOL, I just have to tell you this :) As agesture of good faith I registered last night and asked a question about water python breeding, (Cos I just got a male for my lovely friendly lady), I read a couple of posts and then the page refreshed. By the time the page refreshed I had been BANNED! LOL, I found this so funny as the guy running the place is the one who always, at every opportunity, accused me of double standards :) LOL. At least to get banned from this site you have to do more than just JOIN :)
I am still getting a damn good laugh out of the incident :)

Lol yeah life is full of dbl standards Africa, reckon you and inny are both having a good laugh about it. It's great to see 2 old cyber foes having a chuckle about the same thing. As for me i'm just happy that everyone is happy. :lol:

I dunno why Dan hates you sooo much Phil. Maybe it's because you are the only person on this site that has more posts than him and subconsciously he wants to remove the competition.
Anyway, I'm glad he has found an outlet for his addiction. After all, he can post as much as he likes about what ever he wants on his own forum. :D I have this mental image that in 5 years time every herper will have his/her own forum because no one wants to talk to anyone else anymore.

Greebo said:
Anyway, I'm glad he has found an outlet for his addiction.
PMSL Greebs, look how many posts you've got under your belt :lol:

re Where's

Oh where oh where has inn goe oh where oh where can he be :lol: fairdinkum,sounds so childish this fish hating :lol: breaks me up the banning of afro by the supreme domain ruler,yep i gonna join as an afrofinger.Sounds very lonesome on some of these other sites,they reckon sometimes its weeks between callers,virtual ghosttowns :(

Personally oldfella i dont quite understand how ppl can come to hate eachother over a dumb forum so much as team afro/greebs and inny do, you're right it is childish. But perhaps you and i will come to understand these things one day when we have made as many posts as Greebo/Afro and Inny.

What the...? Team Afro/greebs? I have no problem with Dan. He is a nice bloke but his hatred for Phil brings out the worst in him.
I don't take this internet thing seriously enough to hate anyone on here.

re Where

Hard way to masterbate ones ego setting ip these private sites LOL yep you look at whos logged on and it says buggerall here but last visitor was like two weeks ago.YEH i looked at australian tropical reptiles when this site was down and it was like that i could vision skeletons slumped over computors,spider webs and stuff,sponsors paying in confederate currency,lonely stuff. :(

Hello, whats all the fuss about?
whos gettin their knickers in a knot about me? why take it all so seriously, 'its only the internet' right?
Its very simple, I cant enjoy this site anymore, so Ive gone elsewhere. Whats the problem?
How many times have folk who complain here, been told "if you dont like it, go make your own
site"? I just took that advice. Anyone would think this site was microsoft and dared to compete!
In anycase, its hardly competition, wether some like it or not, the www is for EVERYONE, and
ANYONE can make their own site.
Im not paying anyone to join my site, its free to join and free to leave aswell. Anyone who has joined
has done so by their own choice.
Regards afro, you are fully aware Greebs, as other many folk, that he hates me as much as I hate him.
Really even 'hate' is a strong word, he simply gives me the shirts, full stop, and no doubt its mutual.
Given that, please tell me why, if you cant stand a person you would join their site?
'gesture of good faith my "A". lol
likewise if a person gives you the shirts that much, you hardly invite em in and say 'kick ya shoes off' do ya.
I simply dont want him there, atleast not as the same person.
If he behaves under his alias, then all is well, everyone deserves a second chance.
I bet Aps wouldnt allow the person to join again as ' cyber crimes ', same deal.
So there you have it from the horses mouth, Im happy as ever, not vindictive or bitter, I simply
made a choice ok.
All the best to all, Inny
:D

re Where's

What a bummer i thought they might kiss and make up,i like a good romance :( :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back