which do you prefere

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardking92

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey What are you.

Are you a lizard person or a snake person

Was very much a snake person, but am now completely obsessed with Lacies, so i think the snakes will slowly dwindle away. I get so much enjoyment (and adrenaline rushes) from keeping Lacies and they have none of the frustrating issues that come with keeping snakes. They're such a breeze!

Lizard. Though I'm starting to like a few species of snakes now:)

re which

Yeh serp i like the monitors for the fact trhat yeh they look good and when you get the 40c days they stand up and say is that all ya got give me more i eat heat for breakfast!

Both but I'm starting off with dragons in the hope hubby will come around and let me have snakes too.

I started out loving lizards and snakes, then as you get more into herps i went towards the pythons.

Pythons all the way.............

Have to feed lizards to often.
Im the same I only have one gecko which is a pain in the bum when you buy crix and by the end of the tub they have grown to big for him to eat!! Im on the verge of selling it sticking to the pythons!!

yeah im starting with pythons but im slowly getting into lizards. but will allways love me snakes.

Hmm both! I love them for different reasons. Having a python gently crawl around on you is an amazing and relaxing feeling. But lizards have so much personality.

I was very much 'snakes only' three years ago. I was terrified of lizards. But I went and did volunteer work in the repitle enclosures at local wildlife park and I believe it has cured me. I had to work with them all - a perentie, cunninghams, blue tongues, water dragons, frill necks. And I am now a FAWNA carer and have rescued beardies, lacies & blue tongues. I was a little intimidated by the lacy. My call was to get a bearded dragon off someone's flyscreen but found myself dealing with a half grown lacy. Hissing furiously at me and whacking me with his tail I eventually got him down and let him go elsewhere. I was not proud of my effort. My heart was pounding at the thought of his escaping in the car as he was banging on the box and scratching it to bits.

I still prefer the snakes anyday, but will happily accommodate any reptile, now.

python's are my #1 at the moment.
But i have gould's coming and you can't beat monitors for non-stop lunacy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back