which is better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
im in the process of rearranging the herp room, my 4 amyae currently live in an enclosure 160cm long X 60 X 60, it sitting on top of the 2 jungle enclosures, so they have 2 heated areas the size of a heat panel.

to fit things in in the most space efficient way, i need to put their enclosure on the bredli and diamond enclosures, the bredli im happy to heat 24/7, but the diamonds get 4 hours a day for 2 days after eating, so the geckos would only have 1 permanent heated area, with a second warm spot on the days the diamond gets heated.

my option is to leave them in the 160 long enclosure with only 1 permanently heated section, or move them to a 120cm X 60 X 60 enclosure thats going to fit better on the jungles in the space i have, so they have 2 permaently warm patches, but a 40cm smaller enclosure,...

im thinking probably the smaller enclosure with 2 warm sections would be better, just after some opinions.

Thanks, CHris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back