white phoenix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albino93

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys
i only know a little bit about white phoenix, is it a male? also who owns it? does anyone have pics of him?
and does anybody own an albino from the white phoenix bloodline? if so please post some pics. i have plans on buying a couple from snake ranch in the future and just want to know abit more about them. thanks :)

Last edited:
anyone at all own albinos from that line? would really like to see what they look like

I'd love to see also!
I think the ones from snake ranch are a blend between blondie and white pheonix lines.
I think Wokka and Ramsayi have them as I was enquiring about them earlier today.

yeh thats what i read on there site also, i would prefer pure white pheonix albinos, hopefully wokka does cause im not to far from his location and ramsayi is in sydney so easy freight also...however im not ready to buy any as of now, hopefully next year :) ive never actually seen what they look like, do they look similar or identical to blondie lines?

"The Snake Ranch line of albino Darwin carpet pythons include a genetic blend of both the 'Blondie' line and the 'Phoenix' line - derived from two different wild caught albinos, and appear to be much calmer than 'normal' Darwins and in our unabashed opinion, more attractive than most albino Darwins available elsewhere"

White Phoenix was a wild caught male found 10 years ago, near Adelaide River a 100 km from where Blondie, a female, was found.The name White Phoenix was given as his geneitics "rose from the ashes" through his offspring when White Phoenix perished in a fire.

White Phoenix was a wild caught male found 10 years ago, near Adelaide River a 100 km from where Blondie, a female, was found.The name White Phoenix was given as his geneitics "rose from the ashes" through his offspring when White Phoenix perished in a fire.

Simon stone has a very different story to this

i'll be hoping to breed Phoenix to Phoenix, Stone to Phoenix & Stone to Stone this year.
Mating has been observed by all three............
fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I think if DNA was taken from phoenix and blondie you would find they are from the same clutch

What's the difference between the Phoenix and Blondie ones? I didn't know there were two different ones. Most albinos I see for sale don't mention it. Is there anywhere I can see photos?

Last edited:
ive been trying to find photo's of at least one white pheonix albino but cant find any. the blondie line is much more popular and common it seems... they most likely are from the same clutch but who really knows for sure?...
mungus do u have any photos of ur albino's?

I think if DNA was taken from phoenix and blondie you would find they are from the same clutch
That is unlikely since the two animals were found a considerable distance apart and where different ages.

very slim mate.
1 in 30k chance of albino then to find the sucker in the wild. Besides even if we did find something like this it is illegal to take from wild. It is cool to think what may be out there though!!!

there may be very little chance at finding them but i think they are out there, just a matter of having very good luck at finding them, tho we cant take from the wild it would be amazing to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back