Who is going to see Brian Barnett talk at the VAAH meeting on Friday (in Geelong)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It should be a great night!!

Lifted from the Herp Trader web site:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+3]"The Life of Brian" - 'Take 2'[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Next [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Friday August 29th, 2008
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Location: Geelong (see website for details)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Due to popular demand, after a record crowd at the June 2007 VHS meeting, the VAAH would like to further acknowledge Brian Barnett's contribution to Herpetology by having him share more of his valuable experiences.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'The Life of Brian Barnett 'Take 2' - 50 years of herpetoculture in Australia'
In the 1950's few Aussie herps were kept, few were bred, and little was known.
In half a century herping has come a long way and Brian Barnett has been living and breathing herpetoculture every day for the last 50 years.
He is a true pioneer. This 'not to be missed' evening is a rare opportunity to experience Australian Herp History first hand.
Come along, learn and help celebrate "The Life of Brian Barnett"-'[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Take 2'[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All are welcome! To cater to the correct number attending, people who have not attended VAAH meetings previously may wish to RSVP Brian Barnett by email or phone.
[email protected]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]03)9363-6841
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For more information visit: www.vaah.org.au
[/FONT]
lifeofbr.jpg

i have only just learned of the VAAH and actually live around the corner from Brian i believe, there is a strong chance i will attend.

I'm going. My first VAAH meeting. It promises to be a great night!:)

I would love to be there, and actually tried to get down there but didn't have the time. Is it still going to be released on DVD? I would love to see it.

I dont know Jonno,
You would have to contact Judy Or Daavid from the herptrader or Brian himself.

G'day Les, Actually we are not members of the VAAH group in Geelong. ;)

Once they get their website up and running again you can see who to contact regarding a DVD of the meeting.

www.vaah.org.au

Will you be there?

Cheers, Judy (aka herpTrader)

G'day Les, Actually we are not members of the VAAH group in Geelong. ;)

Once they get their website up and running again you can see who to contact regarding a DVD of the meeting.

www.vaah.org.au

Will you be there?

Cheers, Judy (aka herpTrader)

Hey Judy,
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.
I have tried contacting Mick Pugh but cant get hold of hm at the moment.

I would love to be there, and actually tried to get down there but didn't have the time. Is it still going to be released on DVD? I would love to see it.

At this point of time they are not able to make a DVD but it promises to be a very entertaining night and I have no doubt there will be plenty of positive feedback on here in the following days.

Ill be there...

MAIA, its open to anyone. Members get in for free and non members pay a small amount at the door, i think its like $5 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back