Who is going to see Brian Barnett talk at the VAAH meeting on Friday (in Geelong)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herptrader, do you know if Brians talk will be different from the last one he did? If it is i think i will go as the last one was awesome.

Speaking to Brian yesterday on the phone he said same photos, but because Brian 'ad libs' each presentation can/will be totally different. It should be a meeting 'not to be missed!'

8.00pm Thomson Football Oval St Albans Road Geelong
$5.00 entry non members.
Light refreshments normally available at kiosks @reasonable prices
It should be a very entertaining night.

Hi Baz! the theme was (as advertised):

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'The Life of Brian Barnett 'Take 2' - 50 years of herpetoculture in Australia'
In the 1950's few Aussie herps were kept, few were bred, and little was known.
In half a century herping has come a long way and Brian Barnett has been living and breathing herpetoculture every day for the last 50 years.

It was a great night. It is a good atmosphere @ VAAH, lots of laughs. They appreciated Brian's presentation.

Cheers, Judy
[/FONT]

grumbles..... i wish i saw this thread before today!!!!!
Les, you should have rang me and my Les.. lol
Cheers,
Ellis

hi PeeGee, It was advertised on a front page banner on the HerpTrader for 1 month.
Keep an eye out for any major Reptile meetings or gatherings of herpers, they are generally advertised on the front page of HerpTrader.

There was a good crowd there!

thanks trader.. :) I never read banners, but will do from now on, especially on the HerpTrader. Me and hubby are new to reptiles, so it would have been great, hopefully next meeting we'll be there.. :)

grumbles..... i wish i saw this thread before today!!!!!
Les, you should have rang me and my Les.. lol
Cheers,
Ellis

Sorry Ellis,
I really didnt think to ring you & Les i did tell Scott.
I promise I will ring you for the next Geelong meeting in November.But it was a brilliant night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back