Who is your idol/ who inspires you??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleighMarie

Reaction score
Hey guys,

want to know - who is your idol? Who inspires you??

Nick Cave has been my favourite person since i was little. I love his music. His books. His artwork...pretty much everything about him. I love Nick Cave and the bad seeds and Grinderman. This year my dream came true when i met him after a show. He was a lovely person and gave me the set list and signed everything. Made me the happiest person alive!

share ur stories....:D

ps. i know the photos say 2010..had the settings wrong haha

Attachments

• nick cave.jpg
    nick cave.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 89
  • nnn.jpg
    nnn.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 87
  • nc.jpg
    nc.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 73
  • nickcsigned.jpg
    nickcsigned.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 77
  • nick0520080109145737.jpg
    nick0520080109145737.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 65
Dr Harry Cooper, Dr James Herriot, and Dr Michael Pyne
All fantastic vets.
If I could be half the vet Dr Michael Pyne is, I'd be over the moon.

Scott Cunningham, Dalai Lama, Louise Hay and her works have inspired me to look at my past with dignity and courage to aim for the stars and know I shall reach them. To have compassion and understanding for those who tried(and failed) to bring me to mine knees, To totally love and accept people for who they are without judgement(sometimes I work on this one still lol)

All my Grandparents, they're amazing people.

in the group photos, my Gramps is the littlest one on the left,
and my Nana is the lady in the middle.

(this is both sets of Grandparents, if you were wondering why they look so different!)

Steve Irwin still get upset knowing he was taken from this world

I remember I was in year 8 when he died,
and I walked into the gym for PE, only to find my big, super tall, super aussie, super manly teacher about a second away from tears curled up on the grandstand! was freaking out wondering what had happened! ...that was his reaction to loosing Steve.

yeah i took it pretty hard i got suspended twice for punching out guys paying out his death

Mike dirnt, Dr. chris brown (drools), my other mother (not my stepmother....god no, a family friend) and my auntie jude

The first name that comes to mind is Richard Dawkins. There are others but he'd have to be at the top of the list

On a much less serious note,
I adore Albert Wesker.

He's clearly fictional and quite the horrid man,
but you gotta love the dominance!

and hey, if some narcissistic freak decides to cleanse Earth, I wouldn't mind if it were him...you know...if he were real.

*cough* I just love RE.:oops:

re5-albert-wesker.jpg

On a much less serious note,
I adore Albert Wesker.

I was wondering what your avatar was all about. (Clearly I know nothing about video games.)

And I love the photos of your grandparents. Old photos are wonderful.

Stevo from jackass!
On a more intelligent note, Richard Dawkins.
Also, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden were my favourite band from when i was 6 years old and my parents bought me number of the beast for my birthday and i got to meet him when i was 10 and he signed my denim jacket with all my maiden patches all over it :D that was awesome :D

I was wondering what your avatar was all about. (Clearly I know nothing about video games.)

And I love the photos of your grandparents. Old photos are wonderful.

Since it game out in 96 I watched my Dad play it for hours...until I was old enough and "aloud" too myself...it has a sadly significantly large part in my life :p
should certainly play it!

aw thank you :) Photos were certainly much more beautiful back then

Since it game out in 96 I watched my Dad play it for hours...until I was old enough and "aloud" too myself...it has a sadly significantly large part in my life :p
should certainly play it!

aw thank you :) Photos were certainly much more beautiful back then

You have an extremily awesome taste in games! Survival horror takes the cake for the best genre in my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back