*WHO IS YOUR TRUE HERP HERO*????? Who has been your biggest inspiration????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum.
Nothing ever was a problem and welcomed what ever i bought home.
Fish, cats and dogs etc..............even my wife lol

I have had the pleasure of becoming good friends with many of my 'Herp Heroes' during the last few years and particularly since we started publishing Scales & Tails Australia. To name them all would be too hard, but I do thank them all very much. Their friendship and continued support means so much to me. Here's just a few of them as there's far too many to name: Peter Krauss, Neville Burns, John Cann, Simon Stone, Brian Barnett, Anthony Stimson, Bob Irwin, just to name a few, but the two who I owe my involvement in this hobby to and who have helped me the most are my own sons: Troy & Denver Kuligowski. Denver, thank you for not leaving when I 'kicked' you and the Carpet Python out all those years ago, because that's where it all started, and both of you, thank you for helping me to overcome my fear. What a learning curve it's been since then.
cheers,
Joy

Love your reply Joy..... Too funny at kicking Denver and his carpet out lol

...Besides Brian Barnett, ...my 'herp hero' would also have to be my husband (who taught me how to run 'The HerpTrader' website many yrs ago, when it began as a hobby for him but got too busy). ;)
I have been The HerpTrader now for 10yrs and enjoy it VERY much! :D
I receive emails everyday from people who are thankful the HerpTrader website exists! So because it makes sooo many people happy it makes me very happy!
:D:D

My true herper is celebrating his birthday today.

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE *** :D

Why thank you Kathy :) 63 & still smiling lol! I'm thinking I might take the bike down to Taree soon and have a swin & spa in their heated indoor aquatic centre - just a little b/day treat :)

Talk soon, Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back