Who said cats are all cold blooded herp killers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed LOL! but i dont hunt 8( also it could be causing a great deal of unnecessary stress on your dragon? because remember...they fall prey to the cats all the time in the wild therefore are naturally enemies.
Humans are there natural enemies to jinin
So its not really any different to one of us picking one up in the wild in terms of stress

Who knows how often u let them do this? But like any animals, be it cats, dogs, whatever..... sometimes play will get rough, and the dragon will suffer .

Who knows how often u let them do this? But like any animals, be it cats, dogs, whatever..... sometimes play will get rough, and the dragon will suffer .
Ok well as u can see i was right next to them
And i hardly let them play

Really shows your age to egg ppl on like that, and put other creatures at risk just so you can have some kicks and do some stirring.

These days, every cat related thread turns into cat hate thread. I agree with VixenBabe, Puddlefish and Python_princess87 cats feel just as much pain as we do! They just dowhat their instincts tell them to do. They don't know they are endangering the native wildlife.

But either way, they are great pics!!!

These days, every cat related thread turns into cat hate thread. I agree with VixenBabe, Puddlefish and Python_princess87 cats feel just as much pain as we do! They just dowhat their instincts tell them to do. They don't know they are endangering the native wildlife.

But either way, they are great pics!!!

and that is why people shouldn't keep cats and if they do they shouldn't be allowed outdoors to do what comes naturally to them!

still, to me cats are cold-blooded creatures :D
no matter how cute your picture is, your still not gonna convince me ;)
as others had said BE WARNED i've seen a cat playing with a pet budgie at someones house and they thought that it was funny to show guest because the cat would let the budgie crawl all over him. Then one day that cat just decided the budgie had to go and attacked it and killed it instantly. The people couldn't do anything to save it and they were AS YOU SAID 'right next to it'
I'm not making the story up just to scare you, it happened i swear, and i bet there are alot of cases like that one, hopefully yours isn't going to be one of them :|
Anyways have fun with your beardie and cat :D

Great photos, I don't see whats wrong with a quick happy snap like that given you are supervising at all times ( which I can see you obviously are)

There were some photos of a 'senior' forum member (I think) who put up pictures of their bredli cruising all over their Labrador a while back and noone said anything.
It was just for pictures guys relax a little.

Great photos, I don't see whats wrong with a quick happy snap like that given you are supervising at all times ( which I can see you obviously are)

There were some photos of a 'senior' forum member (I think) who put up pictures of their bredli cruising all over their Labrador a while back and noone said anything.
It was just for pictures guys relax a little.
Its too late for relaxation bfg, the lynchmob are on patrol:evil:

Thanks for your warnings
So should i keep my cat away from my son in case it turns cold blooded?
DEFINATLY!
that is so dangerous i couldn't even think about the end results! :shock: make sure that they are seperated at all times and your son can not have any pyshical contact with your cat, its just too dangerous! i would hate to think about what happened to your son, if your cat got him :cry::shock:

Dont worry guys, im extra vigilant after what happened during there last encounter

Attachments

• 100_1045.jpg
    100_1045.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 60
i shoot cats on sight when out hunting.

Any person who had the slightest care for Australian wildlife would agree, probably not relevant to the thread, but theres nothing wrong with with random comments about shooting cats IMO :)

Any person who had the slightest care for Australian wildlife would agree, probably not relevant to the thread, but theres nothing wrong with with random comments about shooting cats IMO :)
Cats should be kept indoors, people who let them out should be fined and ferals need to be killed humanly (shooting is fine if you are a decent shot and you finish the job) imo

cats role over 2 show dominance dont they? and i wouldn't risk it. no herp is worth the chance. and geckoman, y should we b fined? my cat doesn't kill animals. it goes outside whenever we do (into the gardnen gardening etc) and we let it out 2 go 2 the toilet, it rarely leaves our property, and never kills anything, i no this 4 a fact because we had mice run all over our yard once, from our compost, and he just looked at them.

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back