Who said cats are all cold blooded herp killers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cats role over 2 show dominance dont they? and i wouldn't risk it. no herp is worth the chance. and geckoman, y should we b fined? my cat doesn't kill animals. it goes outside whenever we do (into the gardnen gardening etc) and we let it out 2 go 2 the toilet, it rarely leaves our property, and never kills anything, i no this 4 a fact because we had mice run all over our yard once, from our compost, and he just looked at them.

Will

My cat who goes outside is the same. He is 9 years old and NEVER hunted anything, birds, mice etc all know they are safe from him and play or feed just a few centimetres from him, he sits and watches them without any threat of harm to them. I guess that it's because he was raised with all kinds of creatures as are my other animals, they are well fed, wormed, loved and attended to constantly.
Wolfe will sit with our birds who groom him, he in turn grooms them, they enjoy each other a lot and neither have ever threatened the other ( I have 2 Long Billed Corellas).
I do realise that not all cats are like this, my 2 indoor cats stalk everything at the moment, they are both kittens and still learning.

A cat is fair game when it has left the owners property, simple as that.
Otherwise it should be legal to let your trained attack dogs to free roam the street too. You have your own backyards, keep the bloody things in there. Cats do not need the freedom.

What would you have done if the cat did attack the beardie, yell or hit it? Punish it for your stupidity?

A cat is fair game when it has left the owners property, simple as that.
Otherwise it should be legal to let your trained attack dogs to free roam the street too. You have your own backyards, keep the bloody things in there. Cats do not need the freedom.

What would you have done if the cat did attack the beardie, yell or hit it? Punish it for your stupidity?
I would have grabbed the beardie at the first sign
And off course id then kick the cat :rolleyes:

I guess the going rate is what $40 for a beardie huh, and cats are free, so what does it matter

Just so everyone knows
I dont let my cat outside
I dont let my beardie play with him
The photo was done with 2 people inches away ready to jump at any sign of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back