Who's cuter?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how come your not in the photo jonno. i would vote for you :D:D
but hmmm i guess the little glider wins my vote for now. it has beautiful big eyes

Is that yours? (the glider lol)
I thought we couldn't keep Sugar Gliders in qld or is that taken somewhere else?

JONNO owns ERD - educational reptile displays and is allowed to have them on a demonstrators licence :D

The glider is cuter, but i do admire mel for putting up with you:shock:.
Plus you don't need a big head by knowing everyone thinks your missus is a bit of alright.

how come your not in the photo jonno. i would vote for you :D:D
but hmmm i guess the little glider wins my vote for now. it has beautiful big eyes

What's the saying...one bad apple spoils the lot?

And yeah, we keep several Gliders thanks to our Demonstrators Permit. We have both Sugars and Squirrels. It's not possible for any private person to own native mammals in Queensland, so please don't contact us asking for some.

Stu, I admire her for putting up with me too. Sometimes I'm a bit hard to handle but she knows my intentions are always pure!

I have to say that Gizmo the glider is the cuter one......hes not much of a glider tho....more like a faller...he fell off the lounge tonight while trying to eat leftover milo from the bottom of a mug......it was a graceful fall tho...he clung onto the spoon for dear life!!!! Jonno nearly had a whoopsie in his pants from laughing so much.

are you planning on breeding her ?
how much do the babys go for

Haha the Glider is a boy. Apparently breeding with the non-glider is off the cards though!

Gizmo the Glider is going to spend his days doing shows, eating whatever he can find and providing endless hours of amusement to us as he works out another way to be the most uncoordinated, useless Glider ever to grace the planet.

We do have a colony of them and we will be breeding them but won't be selling to the public.

And just to set the record straight....there is no way in hell that i am going to be reproducing with Jonno!!!!! One of him is enough...i couldnt handle having his satan spawn running around catching snakes and pretending they know what they are doing too!!!!!!!!

oi jonno how much does that whip hurt...shes certainly cracking it at the moment hahah:p;) i can see her thumb and your under it:) go mel lol

Haha you'll learn Smithy, you'll learn. Bec won't be serving you coffee in bed for much longer...

This ones a keeper, gotta do what I can to hang on to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back