Who's cuter?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant really talk Chris.....kimmy wears the pants in your relationship....Jonno wears the pants with us...i just tell him what side to wear the zip on....hehe

Haha Bazza, she drives a hard bargain mate, but it's smiles like this one that make it worth it.

Attachments

• MissMel.JPG
    MissMel.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 69
hahah i dont think so, yous know the drill in the mornings warm clothes and a coffee with out delay hahah ya got put the feet firmly down:lol:
hahah i love it...u old smoothy jonno

Enough pictures of me up on aps please!!!!!!!!! ppl will start to talk....rumours will start......then how am i meant to pick up other guys of everyone knows that i know you!!!!!!

I see you have finally picked up my plan...nobody will dare move in on you once they know you're involved with me and my massive guns :)

Hahahaha......those massive guns couldnt win me a toy at the ekka today...i had to win one myself.!!!!!!! Jonnos my hero.....(flutter of eyelids)

Hahahaha......those massive guns couldnt win me a toy at the ekka today...i had to win one myself.!!!!!!! Jonnos my hero.....(flutter of eyelids)

hahah i feel your pain jonno i couldnt win my girl a toy at the ekka either i just got duped like a sucker out of my mular. "damn karneys!! i know your tricks"

hahah i feel your pain jonno i couldnt win my girl a toy at the ekka either i just got duped like a sucker out of my mular. "damn karneys!! i know your tricks"

Tell me about it man. This one Carnie, who I swear had 6 fingers, managed to swindle me out of twenty bucks trying to win two X-boxes. Didn't help that Mel decided to baseball pitch the balls into the angled plastic containers...

Tell me about it man. This one Carnie, who I swear had 6 fingers, managed to swindle me out of twenty bucks trying to win two X-boxes. Didn't help that Mel decided to baseball pitch the balls into the angled plastic containers...

hahah the angled plastic containers are classics, those karneys are smart but we have one thing over them.......................................we're not karneys:lol:

if i recall...the carney was telling me that i nearly had it while he was telling you to ease up and do it more gently.......mmm...how the story changes when its jonnos pride on the table.....

Hey I never managed how hopeless I was...we all know that!

But I do know you use Calcium Carbonate for Africans :D

no im fine thanks....maybe someone else would like one of jonnos shoulder rubs....highest bidder????

LOL get a room you two!!!

But yeah, if you can pop down to Sydney in the next hour before my husband gets home from work, I'd love a shoulder rub!!!!

Haha we will just make fun of each other if we're in the same room anyway.

She might crack jokes about selling me to the highest bidder, but she's known to get violent if the winner of the bid actually tries to claim their prize :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back