Who's cuter?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be turned into a soap......Will Jonno get the girl?......will smellie ever say I do ? is that Gizmo really their love child? will Jonno stop doing woopsies in his pants?,and does he really put the seat down after he goes?and the cliff hanger ......does smellie know what Jonnos intentions are with their 1st born ? tune in next time on the days of ERD......................

What good news private people cant keep them, im glad im thinking of living in queens now..... those things stink & breed like rabbits !!

well i think i am. lol.

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 71
Be careful mate, if you keep posting photo's like that, you'll be inundated with text messages every time there's an AHS meeting in Sydney...

Hahaha, why are they that way inclined down there.? lol.

And just to set the record straight....there is no way in hell that i am going to be reproducing with Jonno!!!!! One of him is enough...i couldnt handle having his satan spawn running around catching snakes and pretending they know what they are doing too!!!!!!!!

Wow I find that to be really funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back