whos got the biggest stimos ,macs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my Bob is only .850 @ 2yrs old so far, but would win the most nastiest Mac..

Attachments

• bob1.jpg
    bob1.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 198
My snake isn't a stimo or mac, (carpet) and he's just over one foot, and growing quickly, so I don't think I have any chance of winning this one :p

GSXR_Boy that first picture is adorable!!!

is that a childrens or a spotted?

got it as a childrens off a good friend of the family. when i got her she was feeding her on 250gram rats... so she was a bit a bit over generous when it came to dinner time...:lol:
i think its a mac but who knows..its a big antaresia none the less:p

haha yes jonno i will one day:lol:...uv seen this beast what u recon? haha

Are these both the same? Also is it genreally accpeted that they are pure cooktown locale snakes?

much the same,said to be cooktown locale,these line of macs were originally given the blond name,imo they are clearly different to other so called blonds

they also grow very big for macs as you can see with codereds girl

I've got a stimmie that's 750grams... 6years old. Big snake, I rarely feed her if so it's once or twice a month.

who's got the biggest

I think this thread needs to be labled 'who's got the most obese' (with the exception of about 3pics) they all look like they have pinhead syndrome.
They perhaps need to join the 'no neck' rugby club. Or do a stint on biggest loser...
Lovin' those fellas TA DEATH!!

I think this thread needs to be labled 'who's got the most obese' (with the exception of about 3pics) they all look like they have pinhead syndrome.
They perhaps need to join the 'no neck' rugby club. Or do a stint on biggest loser...
Lovin' those fellas TA DEATH!!

no such thing as pin head syndrome,macs and stimos have small pointy heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back